Selecting Your ...
Disk Jockey (DJ)
Saving Tips On ...
Wedding Planning Guide
Wedding Planners ·
Wedding Shows ·
Tips · Classifieds
General Saving Tips
- Planning your wedding is the most important way to success.
- List the order of planning events and the timeframe they should be take care of.
- Save money with the catering asking about the children plates, less expensive than
- Arrange your wedding day other than a Saturday.
- When buying a large quantity of any item such candles, etc. you should talk to the
store manager and ask for discount.
- Wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses custom made will save you great amount of money.
- Renting a wedding gown will be another good idea to save.
- Set up your wedding day for a "off season" month between October to April.
- Make your guest list smaller
- Try to hold your wedding and reception at the same location
- Using flowers that are in season reduce costs
- Hire a DJ than a live band
- Get a Photography basic package
- Consider going 15% over budget, there are always unexpected costs.
- Limit alcohol, serve soda/punch and/or wine and/or beer only
- Schedule your ceremony for mid-afternoon or in the evening after the dinner hour
to reduce the amount of food.
Link Exchange ·
Contest · Links ·
Contact · Sitemap
© 2004 - Ontariobride.com - All rights reserved.