Selecting Your ...
Disk Jockey (DJ)
Saving Tips On ...
Wedding Planning Guide
Wedding Planners ·
Wedding Shows ·
Tips · Classifieds
Wedding Cake Saving Tips
- Order the cake from your caterer or banquet hall where your reception is being held.
- Make sure to arrange delivery of your cake by a professional. Usually cakes have
to be assembled on site and their layers are transported separately, it needs a
- You could order the cake from a bakery and have more choices in cake designs than
- You could also order a cake from the grocery store bakery, some of them have nice
- Find a good Baker by word of mouth, ask the other people you are working with -
photographer, florist, etc.
- Ask if there is any extra charge for special fillings or icing, delivery, set up,
- Make sure to see the real cake, don't go by pictures or design books, and very important,
taste some samples.
- How far in advance the cake will be prepared?
- Order a Styrofoam dummy cake for photography and keep the real one in the Kitchen.
Link Exchange ·
Contest · Links ·
Contact · Sitemap
© 2004 - Ontariobride.com - All rights reserved.