Selecting Your ...
Disk Jockey (DJ)
Saving Tips On ...
Wedding Planning Guide
Wedding Planners ·
Wedding Shows ·
Tips · Classifieds
Wedding Day Beauty Tips
- Your stylist should be able to help you choose the right hair style for your face
- Keep your hands and fingernails in good conditions with a regular manicure.
- Avoid big hair, pouffy and over-styled.
- Would be great if you stylist could provide also make up artistry and nail care,
so everything will be done in one place.
- Healthy diet and regular exercise is the way to stay in shape for that important
day of your life.
- Look in wedding magazine pictures of hairstyles that you like, bring that magazine
to your sylist.
- Spend 20 to 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a week doing some exercise.
- Drink lots of water, 8 glasses a day, it helps to clean the skin and it's healthier.
Drinking tea will also enrich your skin.
- Do not get any facial done on the actual day of your wedding. Your face will
be flushed immediately after a facial. Allow 7 days for the last facial before your
- Don't try to cut cost in make up, you have to look beautiful and be camera ready
for photo and video.
Link Exchange ·
Contest · Links ·
Contact · Sitemap
© 2004 - Ontariobride.com - All rights reserved.